GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
A. Demonstrate your knowledge of application of the law by doing the following:
1. Explain how the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and the Electronic Communications Privacy Act each specifically relate to the criminal activity described in the case study.
2. Explain how three laws, regulations, or legal cases apply in the justification of legal action based upon negligence described in the case study.
3. Discuss two instances in which duty of due care was lacking.
4. Describe how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) applies to the case study.
B. Discuss legal theories by doing the following:
1. Explain how evidence in the case study supports claims of alleged criminal activity in TechFite.
a. Identify who committed the alleged criminal acts and who were the victims.
b. Explain how existing cybersecurity policies and procedures failed to prevent the alleged criminal activity.
2. Explain how evidence in the case study supports claims of alleged acts of negligence in TechFite.
a. Identify who was negligent and who were the victims.
b. Explain how existing cybersecurity policies and procedures failed to prevent the negligent practices.
C. Prepare a multimedia presentation with notes (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote) (suggested length of 3–5 slides) to summarize the status of TechFite’s legal compliance for its senior management.
Note: You do not have to orally present and deliver this material. The slides and notes are all you are required to submit for this prompt.
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.