GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Population Focused Interventions in a Rural Community In this activity, you will identify health issues or concerns that impact a specific population group living in Sentinel Town to address health promotion and disease prevention.
Choose a citizen or family. Review bio-sketch relevant to the specific population group (i.e. elderly, immigrants, single parents, Hispanic men or women, etc.).
• Identify three (3) key health issues or concerns that impact a specific population group living in a rural community
• List the determinants of health relevant to each of the issues or concerns
• What are three (3) common issues or concerns similar for people in this population group who live in urban areas might encounter?
o Explain why or why not this would be different from the rural setting?
o Provide an evidenced-based health promotion or disease prevention intervention for each identified issue or concern
Would the location, rural or urban, impact your interventions, why or why not?
State a rationale that includes statistical data
Reading and Resources
Read Chapter 10 In Rubenfeld, M. G., & Scheffer, B.K. (2015). Critical thinking TACTICS for nurses: Achieving the IOM competencies (2nd ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett.
Read Finn, P. (2011). Critical thinking: Knowledge and skills for evidence-based practice, Language, speech, and hearing services in schools, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (42), 69–72.
1. All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
2. Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
3. Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
4. Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
5. Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Activity guidelines.