GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Answer the following questions:
1. From the 1950s – 1980s The United States Military (DOD) participated in several overseas combat operations, several discussed in detail in each decade. Please name one that occurred in or was mentioned in each decade, beginning in the segment 1950s, what and where it took place, did it appear to be supported by most Americans, was there a conclusion to the conflict? Or Withdrawal? or continued presence? Answers should appear as follows1950 – Conflict – Place or Country and Cause – support from US- resolution or Withdrawal
1960s – Conflict – Place or Country and Cause – Support from US – resolutions or Withdrawal
1970s – Conflict – Place or Country and Cause- Support from US – resolutions or Withdrawal
1980s – Conflict – Place or Country and Cause – Support from US – resolutions or Withdrawal
2. Name three Major Human or Civil rights Issues in which became prevalent in the 1950s, moved to the Streets in the early 60s and later turned to violence in the late 60s early 70s.
3. Of the three issues, which have been resolved? If not resolved, what progress has been made? (In the United States)
4. THE PRESIDENCY -During President Trump’s term as leader of the United States, he was one of the very few to have his “behavior” air publicly throughout the Impeachment process. When President Richard Nixon was charged after Watergate, he too faced impeachment but actually resigned before he could be officially charged. Viewing the documentaries, did you find any similarities between the two, President Richard Nixon and President Donald Trump? Their speech? Mannerisms? Denials, or Behavior or Accusations made by the opposition? 5. he following few questions are names of individuals, landmarks, corporations located in the immediate area that we may or may not have covered during the course. They can be easily found on wiki or an internet search. I’m including them as I feel that they are important as a Need to Know just because if you don’t, you might be one of those that says, that’s kind on “cool”. 1970s term.
Who Is Johnny Hart? what is his relationship to the BC OPEN?
6. Who Is Rod Serling? What is the myth between the Binghamton University Library Tower and the Tower of Terrors in Florida?
7. Who was Billy Martin and what was the controversy and rumors behind his untimely death?
8. Who was Nicholas Ray? What was his Relationship to Binghamton University?
9. Who is Gary Levine? What is he doing Now?
10. This is just a bonus, research question.
The Broome and Tioga Counties have produced many professional athletes. Going back to the 1950s to present, even though we stopped in 1980 complete a search and see how many professional baseball, basketball, football, golf, lacrosse, or soccer players you can find, that either graduated from Binghamton University or graduated from High School from this area. This included male and female, and you can include any that went on to coaching or administration positions. This is just an example to see if you’ve developed any research skills. Advancing forward, if you were working in Public relations, Marketing, Broadcast, etc., this would be a task required for any entry level position.
There is no magic answer or number. Just curious….
1 point for each answer