GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
The Graded Assignment – Choose an essay title
In 2,500 words maximum, choose to answer one question only from the list of essay
1. What is the case for business at the beginning of the 21st century? Discuss critically
and illustrate with some relevant examples
2. “Disruption has become a chronic feature of the business environment – it presents
both opportunities and threats”. Explain, what do you think this means and discuss
how business can prepare for, and better respond to, the impacts of disruption.
3. “Increasingly, businesses of all types are saying that they are enabling diversity and
inclusion across the full spectrum of their activities”. Why is diversity and inclusion
important in the business setting? What are the some of the main challenges?
Discuss critically and illustrate with some relevant examples.
4. How – and why – do people make a living in the margins of global and local
economies? What are some of the main challenges? Illustrate your discussion with
some relevant examples.
5. Can business leadership be ethical? Discuss critically using examples.
6. Critically discuss how the three key perspectives of the employment relationship
relate to the role of trade unions. Identify the main factors also which can explain
the decline of trade unions since 1979.
7. Globalisation has been presented as though it is inevitable and irresistible. With
examples, describe the ways in which this process is now being challenged, and
consider whether it is likely to continue into the future?
Module Learning Outcomes:
In this assessment a variety of learning outcomes are covered, including: Identify and debate some of the wider challenges for modern business;
Understand the multiple ways in which business impacts upon society – and how
society and wider environmental change is impacting upon business – at a range of
spatial scales and from the perspective of different stakeholders;
Identify and debate some of the important contemporary issues playing through the
question of the relationship between business, society and environment;
Reflect insightfully on the impacts of economic, social and environmental change
and disruption on businesses and the people (and communities) who work in, with,
and alongside them.