GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Based on the Mount Everest Summit in 1996: https://www.thoughtco.com/1996-mount-everest-disaster-4043349
Please write a research paper based on this event and write on the following:
1. Identify the motivation for each of the team members: Expedition company owners, guides, sherpas, clients, journalists, medical personnel.
2. Explain how the different motivations for each of these team members is in sync with the others and how each may contradict the others.
3. Identify the critical decisions made during the climb. Which of these decisions were based on subjective hazards? Which ones were based on objective hazards? Which ones were correct and which ones contributed to the disaster? Explain why.
4. Why did the team leaders fail to follow the established procedures for the climb?
5. What assumptions did the expedition leaders make based on previous successful summits to Mt. Everest?