GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Choose a grammar topic and design a unit of lessons. It should incorporate the 4 Ps – presentation, problem solving, practice and production:
(1) Contextualised presentation;
(2) Corpus-based learning activities to raise learners’ language consciousness (problem
(3) Controlled language practice;
(4) A task which allows learners to use the target grammar structure more freely for
meaningful communication (production).
Your submission should include the following:
(1) Cover sheet with the student name, student number and the chosen grammar topic
(2) Target student level (e.g. upper primary, junior secondary)
(3) Lesson objectives
(4) Lesson duration
(5) A description about the methods used and the rationale behind (about 300 words)
(6) Procedures and student worksheets with clear instructions