GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Course: Second Language Acquisition and Curriculum Design Theory and Practice
• The abstract examines focused versus unfocused written corrective feedback (i.e., feedback the teacher gives to students’ writings).
• Abstract’s link:
• Focused corrective feedback means having a specific focus to what you give feedback to. E.g., only provided corrections of past tense verbs and ignoring other types of mistakes / errors.
• Unfocused means correcting all mistakes / errors in the text.
1. How would you interpret the abstract findings using SLA theory as covered in the course Consider both cognitive (e.g., attention) and affective (e.g., motivation) factors.
2. To what degree are the abstract findings of this study consistent with the recommendations of the CDC document re: written feedback to students?