GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
I need the discussion to be written.. The discussion should answer and integrate the following information:
1) On the basis of the literature and the behavioral study performed as seen in Figure 1 please provide a rationale for deciding whether you injected apomorphine or d-amphetamine in this study.
answer: the data is not suggestive that either drug was injected due to the non-signifant data and unsuccessful surgery to damage the SNpc if we did we would have seen a contraversive for apmorepohine and ipsiversive for d-amphetamine…
2) Would apomorphine or d-amphetamine be the better drug to conduct a pre- and post-lesion behavioral assay? In other words, which one should be used to test behavior before a lesion is made and after a lesion is made?
3) Why would you recommend waiting at least seven days after a 6-OHDA lesion is made to begin administering apomorphine and testing the rotational behavior?
4) How would you account for the drug-induced rotation after apomorphine and after d-amphetamine treatment?
5) How would you try to cure Parkinson’s disease using the concepts that you’ve learned from this laboratory exercise?
200 WORDS MAX TO IMPROVE THE EXPERIMENT and control procedures at the end suggestive what could be improved.
The 120 should be the abstract
. The purpose of this section is to provide a brief and comprehensive summary of the study. It should be accurate (do not include information here that is not in the body of the manuscript), self-contained (spell out abbreviations), concise (120 word maximum), and specific (begin this section with the most important information and limit it to the four or five most important concepts, findings, or implications of the study). As part of the theme of being concise, use digits for all numbers except when they begin a sentence. Avoid citing references in the abstract. Paraphrase rather than quoting. Use active rather than passive voice (but without personal pronouns). Use past tense for procedures and present tense for results. It is a good idea to write this section last. Also notice that everything about this manuscript is double spaced. The next section begins on a new page. If you press and hold down the ctrl key while you press the enter key, MS Word will force a page break.