GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
I send the part 1 to you
A report (2500 words) with a professional formatting
Propose a strategy for growth, innovation and sustainability, in the age of pandemics, rising nationalism and uncertainty
(1) Make recommendations for short-term (1 year) and longer-term (5 years) strategies using the “ambidexterity” model, “Blue Ocean Shift”, “Scamper” and Ansoff frameworks; students recommendations for innovation can range from new products, platforms and markets to changes in supply chains, systems, structures or skill building
(2) Recommend Strategies for Managing techno capitalism Risk and the liability of foreign-ness
(3) Using the 7S model, identify key implications of the new strategy in terms of adjustments to skills, staff, systems, structures and style
A good assignment will include:
(1) a fact-based, structured, insightful analysis of
1a the company’s current performance on the triple bottom line (Profit, People, Planet)
1b the company’s core competencies
1c opportunities and threats in its environment
(2) compelling strategy recommendations for
2a short-term (1 year) and
2b longer-term (5 years)
2c a review of necessary changes in skills, staff, systems, structures and styles needed to successfully implement the recommendations
Students demonstrate they have
(1) mastered the key theoretical frameworks discussed in class,
(2) gathered high quality, internal and external data that help them understand the issues and formulate recommendations; data comes from trustworthy academic and practitioner sources (Hult-library databases, publications by leading thought leaders in HBR, McKinsey, Deloitte, The Economist, FT, and trade press, not random internet searches) and presented in an effective visual format (charts and graphs)
(3) understood the company culture and how it makes decisions based on resources and values; and that recommendations are realistic and specific to the company, leveraging its strengths and working with, rather than against, its culture
(4) mastered the art of developing strategic options, assessing them on a clear range of criteria, and make recommendations
(5) the ability to communicate recommendations and make their case in a compelling and organized way
Mastery of strategy concepts and tools
The writer has very effectively mastered the strategic analysis by drawing from provided class frameworks and concepts and presents analysis that is very thoughtful, reasonable, and substantive.
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Data and Analysis
The writer offers outstanding supporting evidence and data in the form of charts, tables and excerpts; it is selected from highly appropriate sources, such as company materials (annual reports, investor presentations and CEO speeches, as well as external sources (case studies from highly reputable economic press, such as the Economist and HBR; The report applies the external research sources and online databases very effectively. Evidence is compelling and presented clearly, fully, and in context, and properly sourced and referenced
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeQuality of recommendations and ability to make the case persuasively
Writer offers outstanding analysis of existing data and opportunities/risks, and offers compelling, engaging and innovative recommendations; it is extremely well structured and organized for maximum clarity and persuasion, exhibiting a strong understanding of the art of writing (report includes an abstract; a clear, concise and meaningful introduction presenting the issue and setting the stage; has a clear thesis and well-constructed argumentation, with transitions, clear statements, compelling evidence in the form of data and examples, and a conclusion that states the author’s final thoughts on best options and the limits/risks of these recommendations
The report contains very few or no errors in spelling, proofreading, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, word choice, and formatting. Also, quotations, paraphrases, and summaries are very carefully documented and introduced with signal phrases that identify the author or speaker. Finally, sentences are very clear, logical, and flow nicely from one to the other.
Referencing and Citations
The report very consistently uses the APA format to reference all citations.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeOrganization and flow