GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Imagine you have been hired as a consultant for the United Nations. You have been asked to write an analysis on how global population growth has caused the following problem and how it affects a developing country of your choosing:
A growing global population that consumes natural resources is partially to blame for the release of greenhouse gases since human consumption patterns lead to deforestation, soil erosion, and farming (overturned dirt releases CO2). However, the critical issue is the burning of fossil fuels (hydrocarbons) such as coal oil and natural gas to produce energy that is used for things like electricity production, and vehicle, heating, and cooking fuels.
The U.N. has asked that you choose a developing country from the World Bank Classifications for Developing Countries list.
The U.N. has also given you the following guidelines.
The U.N. has asked that your paper contain three sections. It has asked that each section be one page in length and answer specific questions, identified in the outline below. It also asks that you use examples from your developing country when answering the questions.
Provide an introduction of half a page minimum that addresses points 1-5 below:
1. Explain the problem the U.N. has asked you to address in your own words.
2. Identify the three sections your paper will cover.
3. Identify the developing country you will consider.
4. Tell the U.N. which causes of greenhouse gases you will explore.
5. Provide a one-sentence statement of your solutions at the end of your introduction paragraph.
Section I. Background
1. What are greenhouse gases?
2. How do greenhouse gases contribute to global warming?
Section II. How Emissions Causes Problems for the Developing World
1. Which countries produce the most greenhouse gases?
2. What are the economic challenges of these emissions (include examples from your chosen country)?
3. What are the security challenges of these emissions (include examples from your chosen country)?
4. What are the political challenges of these emissions (include examples from your chosen country)?
Section III. Causes and Solutions of Greenhouse Gases
1. Name two causes of greenhouse gases.
2. What are potential solutions to address each of the causes you identified?
3. What is the relationships between population control and greenhouse gases?
Provide a conclusion of half a page minimum that includes a summary of your findings that the United Nations can use to inform future policy decisions.