GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
The United States has experienced several domestic terrorist attacks in the last few decades. Use your textbook, the Internet, and Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to research one of the following domestic terrorist attacks:
1993 World Trade Center Bombing.
1995 Oklahoma City Bombing.
2009 Fort Hood Shooting.
2015 San Bernardino shooting.
2016 Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting.
2018 Pittsburgh synagogue shooting.
Write a 2 page paper in which you:
1. Describe the persons or groups responsible for the attack.
2. Assess the validity of the motives or beliefs of the persons or groups responsible for the chosen attack. Indicate both the stated motives or beliefs of the perpetrators and the statements about statements made by law enforcement or government sources regarding the perpetrators’ stated beliefs or motives.
3. Describe any known planning for the attack, such as gathering supplies, surveillance of the target, or any outside support or aid.
4. Examine the planning activities of the persons or groups responsible for the chosen attack and determine whether law enforcement should or could have identified and prevented the activities in question.
5. Summarize the actual attack. Assess the degree to which the attack achieved the intended goals of the perpetrators.
6. Examine the repercussions of the attack and identify whether any security or legislative changes were enacted as a result of the attack.
7. Evaluate the effectiveness of the security or legislative changes that were made in attempts to prevent future attacks. If no security or legislative changes were enacted as a result of the attack, suggest at least three changes that should be made and provide a rationale for your response.
8. Summarize the lessons that could be learned from the attack.
Find at least three academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites are not considered quality references.