GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Part 3: Submit a final paper, to include the following:
Revisions as indicated by the professor.
Introduction with thesis statement. See the APU Writing Center resources Thesis
Statements and Introductions and Conclusions for help.
Body paragraphs that address all four assignment questions:
1. How does the topic (Mary, costly discipleship, the death of Jesus, the kingdom of
God, or the Gentiles) connect to the larger themes of creation, fall, and
redemption within the overarching story of the Bible?
2. What is important to know about the history, culture, and/or theology surrounding
this person or concept?
3. What was the original meaning of this concept or significance of this
person/people within Luke/Acts?
4. What insights gained could be meaningful for our context today?
Body paragraphs embed research and analysis from scholarly sources and contain
References page, formatted in APA style, minimally includes:
● The Drama of Scripture;
● the accompanying topic article found in the course;
● two additional sources from the APU Library; see the APU Writing Center’s
Research Tips and Resources for suggestions about finding good resources.
● NOTE: In APA style, classical works – including the Bible – are not listed in the
References page. Embed biblical citations within the text as follows: “Then Jesus
called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons to
cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal”
(Luke 9:12, NRSV). Only indicate the Bible version in the first citation; it is not
necessary to identify each citation as NRSV.
● Written in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced.
● Approx. 1,500 words in length, plus a References page.
● Paper includes an introduction and thesis statement, addresses all four
assignment questions, engages with the required scholarly sources, and includes
a conclusion. See the APU Writing Center resource Introductions and
Conclusions for help.
● Incorporates improvements based on instructor feedback from Part 2.
● Lists references in APA format.
● Contains minimal grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.