GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Part A: The exercise program you create should consist of eight lesson plans and include the following:
I. Long-term goals for the whole program.
II. Assessment tools to be used in order to determine the effectiveness of your program.
III. For each exercise session use the following numbered heading:
1. Session # followed by the title of the session.
2. Specific short-term goals for the exercise session.
3. Activities to be included in the warm-up period (3-5 minutes).
4. Activities used for achieving your specific session goals (40 minutes).
5. Cool-down activities (3-5 minutes).
Part B: Discuss the following physiological adaptations that you will experience by the end of the unit, i.e.,
after four weeks of training:
1. The bioenergetics adaptation to resistance training.
2. The circulatory and respiratory adaptation to resistance training.
3. The musculoskeletal adaptation to resistance training
Typed (size 12 font, double-spaced and with one inch margins on top, bottom, left and right).
– Include at least five current references, the course textbook can be used as one of the sources. Only
articles from refereed journals will be accepted.
– The document should be formatted according to the American Psychological Association Style.
Purdue university writing lab: