GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Please explore and critically think about some of the learning outcomes and concepts presented in this course. Please effectively communicate how you would lead an organization (or a group of people within the organization) by applying the knowledge you have learned ethically and responsibly. Your discussion should also include innovative thinking, and information-technology aspects (such as the Internet, social-media, computers, and so forth) that may assist you in decision-making. You may frame your discussion around any functional component of business, and in any context; problem-solving, management, leadership, organizational behavior, and so forth.
Explore from any of the learning outcomes below to write the essay instructed above
1. Develop an understanding of the accounting and finance vocabulary, terminology, charts, tables, equations, and calculations. Distinguish, and apply the principles of T-accounts, debits and credits.
2. Analyze, and evaluate a Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows. Prepare a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis. Compose a “horizontal” and “vertical” analysis of the balance sheet and income statement of a publicly traded corporation.
3. Develop a comprehensive understanding of the concept of Time Value of Money (TVM). Calculate, and evaluate Present Value, Future Value, Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Profitability Index (PI), and Coefficient of Variance (CV) as applied in capital investment projects.
4. Evaluate short term versus long term investment decisions, increasing shareholder values.
5. Compile technical and strategic investment principles.
6. Determine and evaluate the performance of a well-diversified portfolio.
7. Specify the ethical issues in finance and accounting, as well as related fiduciary responsibilities.