GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
People vote for politicians in the hope that they will enact the policies that they promised during the election campaign. As you have learned this semester, US politics and policy making is complicated, cumbersome, and slow. Even when a party wins control of both houses of Congress, the executive branch, and has majority support on the Supreme Court (as was the case in 2016), it is not always possible to deliver the policies that were promised. In this exam essay, you should demonstrate your broad understanding of US national politics through a compelling explanation of why a central promise of the 2016 general election, “repeal-and-replace of the ACA (also known as Obamacare),” failed to become a reality during the last four years.
– Draw on the material from the textbook and additional reliable sources to formulate your arguments.
– Your assignment is to write an original, multi-paragraph 1,000 word (+/-10%), double-spaced, well-cited, and proof-read essay that addresses the prompt directly and compellingly.
– You must use APA or MLA citation style to document your sources, including the textbook, and include a Works Cited/References page with all references (full bibliographic information) for all sources used in your paper.
– Do not include the Works Cited/References page[s] in your overall word count.
– Do not use quotations, please paraphrase and use in-text citations. We want to hear you explain your position in your own voice.
– Your essay should include an introduction, a body with logical, well-supported examples, and an argument. It should end with a conclusion that is drawn from the evidence you present in the body of the essay.