GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Section 1. Introduction to issue report
Introduce your report providing the purposes of your report and what you plan to review. You may share the reason that you are researching this particular topic.
Section 2. Article review
You are to summarize all the main ideas discussed in the reading. It is fine to use quotes, but be sure to include quotation marks and proper citations (author, year, page) and elaborate on the points in the passage in your own words. As the rubric indicates, your summary is to have relevant content that captures the breadth, specificity and depth of ideas and shows your understanding.
Section 3. In-depth reaction [including critique and reflection]
Give thoughtful, in-depth consideration of the issue with specific reactions. Make sure to critique the quality, meaning, value, and usefulness of the article and respond to a majority of the questions below:
• How has an idea from the article affected your thinking about the issue and the lives of children, adolescents, or adults with disabilities?
• Has your view of the issue changed in any way? In what ways do you agree or disagree with the author’s point of view?
• Required: What are the strengths and limitations of the article, e.g., value, usefulness, meaning, and quality?
Section 4. Conclusion
For your conclusion, write the main findings or ideas with highlights of your reaction. Reflect on the following:
• Implications of author’s ideas/findings to the lives of children, adolescents and/or adults with disabilities and to your teaching or clinical practice.
• What you gained from researching this topic.
Use the following categories on the left as headings for the report.
Topic and Article Reaction