GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Talking to Your Kids About Sex
You have a female and male child. The Male is 12 and the female is 10. You received a letter home from your child’s school informing you about the instruction of sexuality education. They have outlined the curriculum for you; however, they say that parents should discuss this topic with their children prior to the start of the classroom instruction.
1. When do you have the “birds and the bees” talk?
2. How do you start the conversation?
3. What will you tell your children?
4. Will the conversation be the same for both of your children? Yes, no, explain.
5. How will you address dating? Or will you address dating? Explain.
6. How will you address physical contact with another person?
7. When do you talk to your daughter about menstruation, what do you tell her?
8. How will you answer the following question?
• Where do babies from?