GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
The project report should not be a detailed description of everything you have done
but a specific set of observations and recommendations. All details are to be put in
an appendix in the form of exhibits, tables, etc. The general guidelines for the
project are as follows:
• Define the process and the context (business unit) in which it operates. (A
Supply Chain mapping for a product or service choice is requested.)
• What is the strategy and market of the business unit?
• What does this imply in terms of the supply chain you are studying? (What
must this process be able to do particularly well in terms of cost, time,
quality, and flexibility?)
• Describe the current process structure in terms of the chosen topics, e.g.,
distribution network, inventory, location, transportation, etc…
• Discuss the process capabilities, given the current structure, in terms of the
specific dimensions identified by you in 5.
• Discuss existing problems and weaknesses in the current process. What
additional capabilities does the process need to develop?
• How should the process be restructured to develop these capabilities?
Discuss why the changes suggested by you will have the desired effect along
the key dimensions identified by you.
• Discuss how the suggested changes should be implemented with a timeline.
Explain any resistance you may face in implementing the changes.
The headings mentioned here are broad. You are expected to identify specific
dimensions along which the process is expected to do particularly well.
I will also upload some additional reference materials they may help for the research of the data, you can read it first. (file:2019 Inditex Annual Report, business case Purchasing strategy of Zara, Global_sourcing_insights_from_the, Q1 2020 Results.doc)
Thank you, this paper should make use of some supply chain management primary concepts and methods, including some charts and data, table, not
just general knowledge, in planning and completing this type of project.