GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Topic: The US and the Vietnam War – 100 points
Based on the textbook reading of chapters 27 & 28, and each chapter’s related primary documents (located in the two related chapters), class lecture, and discussion – CHOOSE ONE of the TWO questions.
1. Explain how the conduct of the war in Vietnam, put into action by U.S. political leaders (i.e. Presidents, Secretaries of State, Secretary of Defense, CIA, etc.) affected the pursuit of ALL future foreign military engagements in the years following Vietnam? What types of promises would have to be made to the American people before committing U.S. troops to a ground war? Use historical evidence to support your response.
2. The divisiveness of the Vietnam War poured out in the form of protests, riots, heated political debate and as a nation witnessed the war, glue to their TVs every evening, Americans learned about the war as it unfolded during the nightly news broadcast. Explain how the war CHANGED American society FOREVER? Use historical evidence to support your response.
* Responses are to be submitted through the use of Text Entry via CANVAS.
* Responses must be in paragraph form and NO LESS than 15 complete, well-written sentences.
* Use of the textbook is EXPECTED and is key to supporting your response to the question.
* This paper will be checked through TURNITIN.COM so make sure there is no plagiarism
* Proper use of grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation/capitalization is required.
For a better view at the instructions open “Topic and Instructions”
Ensure a workcited page for the American YAWP and or documents provided.