GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Visit the website for The Metropolitan Museum of Art (or other APPROVED venue) and
select (1) one work from the online exhibitions to write about. The piece must be from before
1600. Do some research on the type of object, its function, the style/ stylistic movement it
exemplifies, the specific object itself, etc. Using both your research and your own observations
of the piece, write a five-page analysis and critique.
Format for the Research Paper
The research paper must have the following parts completed:
1. Title page (name, date, title of paper, class, and professor’s name)
2. Full length double spaced pages of manuscript with 1” margins and page numbers
3. Footnotes (in context footnotes may be used)
4. Five research sources (textbook, research sources, The Grove Dictionary of Art Online
and the Metropolitan Museum Website; NO OTHER INTERNET SOURCES ARE
5. One photograph of the art work discussed
6. Bibliography (Works Cited List) of research sources
The research paper is to be 5 pages in length. Less than five pages may seriously detract
from your grade. As always, papers not submitted to turnitin.com will not receive credit.